Travel Tryout Information, News (Point Edward Minor Athletic Association)

News Article
News Article Image
May 07, 2014 | lguthrie | 1363 views
Travel Tryout Information
Dear Parents, 

If you have a child trying out for a travel hockey team this season, you still need to have a permission to skate form signed by our President Kristen Marr.  You will find the link to the form listed in the continuation of this article at the end.   You will need to print this off, fill out the top portion and then contact Kristen to arrange a time for her to sign your form.  If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact any member of the Board or one of the 3 Hockey Convenors. 

Good luck to all those that are trying out for Travel teams.

2014-2015 OMHA Permission to Skate Form
Jackpot City - Sarnia