Apr 28, 2020 | Darryl Terpstra | 720 views
Update for Soccer Registrants, Coaches and Sponsors
The PEMAA Soccer Convenor and Board are closely adhering to Provincial guidelines around gathering in groups and accessing public parks. At this time, we remain hopeful a delayed start to the season with the option of continuing into September will be workable. In order to avoid the complicated process of issuing refund cheque’s, Cheques have been held until a final decision is reached. We very much appreciate your patience and support as we navigate this most challenging time. Stay safe!